I have been inspired by a mate's to do list, so I have been doing up my own in the past 2 weeks. Some of these things have already happened so I'll catch up on that soon.
2. Finish further training.
3. Lose 5kgs.
4. Buy PS3.
5. Make a vinyl toy.
6. Move from Blaxland.
8. Frame my degrees.
10. Make short film.
11. Act like Bill Murray for a day.
12. By Limbo and finish.
13. Read the remainder of the Scott Pilgrim series (#2 - #6)
14. Makes efforts to become an artsy photographer.
16. Obtain new dvd shelving unit.
17. Own a 100 year old book.
18. Watch 3 'alternate' films.
19. Frame a poster.
20. Own an antique film poster.
21. Own all Raymond E Feist books in hardcover.
22. Buy some Threadless tees.
23. Read 1 chapter per day of a book for a month.
24. Get license.
25. Cook a roast dinner.
26. Illustrate children's book.
27. Buy an artwork.
28. Create a digital homage to the 2nd level of Goldeneye 64.
29. Watch all Star Trek films.
30. Buy Sennheiser headphones.
31. Buy a new desk chair.
32. Collect complete set of Heath Ledger's feature films.
33. Have artwork published.
34. Go running 4 times a week for a month.
35. Camp in the Blue Mountains.
36. Enter MIAF.
38. Get some new Converse's.
39. Land more freelance work.
40. Ride 10km's in a week.
41. Patch up desk.
42. Clean up desk lamp.
43. Pick up assorted frames from op shops etc.
45. Watch film at Dendy Cinema.
46. Buy typewriter.
47. Buy a polaroid camera.
48. Buy a vintage phone.
49. Independantly publish.
50. Complete this list by 15 April 2012.