Tights, Capes and Night Vision


I have finished 2 of my new games recently and my beautiful girlfriend spoilt me today and bought me the Wolverine game just beacuse she wanted to and i was going to buy it myself anyway. Made my day =p It's pretty damn good, no Arkham Asylum - but still good. You really feel the power of Wolverine when you literally rip people to pieces, especially the regeneration that you can watch as the bullet holes fill themselves in. It's wonderful to watch. Oh and HUGH JACKMAN!

Anyway let's see...

Batman Arkham Asylum is honestly the best game i have played in years. Everything about it was spectacular; the voice acting, models, level design, gameplay, sound design - the whole damn thing was worthy of the Batman name. I sincerely hope that there is a sequel along the lines of 'Batman Gotham City' - it leaves an opening there for it to happen. *please* Now to attack the challenge mode and see what downloadable content there is.

I finished it on the hardest difficulty the other night, one night after i completed ODST (Which i have raved about in a previous post) - it was an ending that i was quite satisfied with, especially the Legendary-exclusive epilogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment