Ten*0

I wanted to do something special for my 100th bog post but can't think of anything... How sad is that?

I have been working on some showreel/portfolio stuff of late - creating new different content which is both a learning experience and will make it into my new reel which is currently very much a work in progress. I have a new song, rough list of content and am *trying to think of an appropriate logo animation. So this is a creative post I suppose.

Here's my first Mudbox model that I have been working on;

I'm quite pleased with the outcome, especially for my first attempt at Mudbox. I had played around with the tools previously but I actually sat down for a day and a bit and really hammered something out.

Colour/Texture concept;

Aiming for a very painted outlook. Very much inspired by the Star Wars Clone Wars series.

Turntable;

Pirate Mudbox Model Turntable from Dane Kirkland on Vimeo.

Will do a properly rendered turntable once texturing is complete. =)

Also a very very VERY basic tentacle test;



Will also be creating a boat and obviously a tentacle monster (Kraken) as well as a few other things. Will be posting these up at some future point.

No comments:

Post a Comment