Bacardi Together



Today comes a bit of a showcase post for an inspiring tvc that aired during the premiere of Underbelly: Razor week before last. Clearly it has taken some time for this post to appear on the blog. I would blame my increasingly demanding professional life as well as the rumbling boulder which is my Masters project for my lack of commitment to this blog of late, but that would be a pointless act. 

Normally advertising campaigns for alcohol do not leave any resonating thoughts or feelings but the energy of this ad grabbed my attention. I found the combination of animation and live action very effective in creating a sense of tone that is generally lacking in adverts for alcohol products. Before I begin to branch of into tangents which will undoubtedly be unrelated to the current topic I think I shall call it quits.

No comments:

Post a Comment