The Last Suit You'll Ever Wear



The first trailer for Men in Black 3 hit just before Christmas, revealing a decent look at footage from the 2012 threequel.


I have been both looking forward to and dreading this trailer as I hoped that they kept to the style established and not get carried away with over the top cgi characters. It's hard to tell whether they have gotten lost in the haze of cgi yet, but the style is certainly there.


As for the story, I wasn't too excited for the time travel initially but it's growing on me. One thing I didn't stop to consider when they cast Josh Brolin as a young Tommy Lee Jones is the way K speaks. Brolin is eerily superb in his brief scene is the trailer. And yes, after 15 years Will Smith still makes the suit "look good", in fact he hardly seems to of aged.


As long as they stick the established style and tone there should be no major dramas. So here's hoping MIB3 is as fantastic as I want it to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment