Eleven*6


Updated showreel with some new projects and work from the past couple of months. Still no luck what so ever regarding the job hunt, barely hearing back from the places that I have applied for. I have called some to try and get that extra little bit of notice, but that doesn't seem to work at all. It's rapidly wearing my resolve down; it would be nice to hear back - even if it was just to say that they didn't think I was suited to the role but thanks for your application!

Yes I understand that if I went down there in person that might increase my chances, but at the same time if a studio can't take the time to email you back what's stopping them from just throwing out your dvd and reel the instant the door closes behind you? I'm not saying that would happen, I guess I am just bitter at the moment. The job hunt wears you down, so I guess when it comes time when you finally get a job there will be alot of joy to be had.

No comments:

Post a Comment