Twelve*2


 In the past few days I have been informed that a short film and an animation that I have worked on have been accepted into a couple of Festivals which is incredibly exciting news!



'Hex' has been accepted into A Night of Horror International Film Festival 2010 as well as being screened at the Australian Short Film Showcase in competition for “Audience Choice Award: Best Australian Short Film”. I worked on sound design for the film from May 2008 - February 2009, it was an incredible learning experience and an outstanding opportunity for someone who was still in uni (as I was).

 'Andy B Rabbit' has been accepted into the Melbourne International Film Festival 2010. I worked on the graphic design elements for the film in October/November 2009 - it was a student collaboration between a number of students within the Animation & Special Effects Degree at CSU.

Exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment