Twenty*0



I am currently in the very early stages of working on what is to become an annual project. Around Christmas time every year I am asked by an number of friends what movies I would recommend from both the current year, as well as what upcoming films to keep an eye on. The same goes for games. I'll host the review/preview list online somewhere (perhaps it's own site) as well as a pdf for mass distribution.


Should be fun.


The list will include up to ten in each category;
- Recommended 2010;
     - Live Action Films
     - Animated Films
     - TV Series
     - Games
     - Tech


- Upcoming 2011

     - Live Action Films
     - Animated Films
     - TV Series
     - Games
     - Tech

This should give me something a to do in some of my off-time. I'm slowly sourcing images etc for the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment