Collection: Awesome



My collection of tees has been growing of late. The AUS dollar cooperating with the US is certainly the main reason for this. The latest addition to my little collection arrived today and I was pretty damn psyched for it.


1. The NES. Nerd Machine.
Thanks to Zachary Levi and his team at the ever wonderful Nerd Machine dot com.


2. Best Buddies. Tee Fury.
Fantastic Calvin & Hobbes interpretation from Australian artist Chris Wahl. Tee Fury may only have their tee's up for 24 hours but you can pick it up from RedBubble.


3. Captain Ahab's Dream. Threadless.
Finally took advantage of Threadless' awesome collection of tee's by many many talented designers arounds the world.


4. Woodchucks. Threadless.

5. Red. Threadless.

6. Extra Pulp. Threadless.

7. Flynn Lives. Ebay.
This one arrived today. This a little long but I'll fix that up. I was searching ebay for this one for a while - I had my eye on a seller in the US who was selling a bunch so I had planned on picking one up through them. Then I came across a cheaper auction which was Sydney-based. One bid, two days and it's mine!

That's it. It also takes care of part of my list.  (22. (COMPLETE) Buy some Threadless tees.)

No comments:

Post a Comment