Thirty*7

More The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS Videos

So the legendary Ocarina of Time is headed our way via the handheld magic of the Nintendo 3DS. My handheld gaming adventures began with the Gameboy Pocket and ended with the Gameboy Advance. Since then, I have on occasion contemplated a PSP or a DS (in it's various incarnations) but nothing has ever come of it as my console gaming has certainly stepped up since those GBA days.

As far as the 3D market goes I have very little interest in 3D movies, 3D TVs and so on. The 3DS has the potential to send the industry in a direction which will certainly begin to define said industry. 3D without the need for special glasses is something that certainly peaks my interest. As far as game ports goes the Zelda port looks fairly immaculate! The graphics look crisp and faithful to the original. How the 3D plays out is something which is left up to a hands on experience. I must say that I am quite intrigued to rest out this 3DS business. Quite intrigued indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment