AGDA Poster Annual


Received the weekly update from AGDA (Australian Graphic Design Association) today which had a link to their annual poster competition, deadline is the 5th June and I have decided that I should most definitely do something for it. If nothing else it will provide me with a new portfolio piece – something that displays my passion for the area in which I will soon be seeking employment. Because I do get very excited about design and animation and as my lecturers having been mentioning of late – the majority of students portfolios (especially those coming out of CSU) display ‘student’ works which are undertaken as assessment items (non-negotiable) and no works undertaken as a personal endeavour and therefore do not display you interest and passion. And of course if i was actually short-listed or anything as amazing as that it would look fantastic in a portfolio/in a cv!


So my work for this poster will be a passion piece, I shall place updates on this blog and you can check out the brief here.

No comments:

Post a Comment