Little. Big.

My girlfriend’s housemate recently got a PS3 and it has made me think of getting a PS3. I have been outspoken against Sony consoles for a long time, I give the impression that I have never and will never care for the Playstation. But this is a point I would like to make; I was going to buy a PS1 way back, but more of my friends had N64’s than PS1’s so I changed my mind. A similar situation happened with the Xbox and the Gamecube – but I chose the Gamecube and bought an Xbox later. The point I am making is this; I am not an elitist as some may think when it comes to consoles, although I do not see that Sony is a ‘better’ console, but I do see its merits.

Some of the PS3 exclusive games are quite decent, although many of the Playstation games do not appeal to me. The way I am looking at it is that I could buy a ‘cheap’ $400 BluRay Player at the end of the year to go with my shiney new HDTV that I will be acquiring around that same time – or I could pay roughly $600 for a PS3 and get the added bonus of having another console.

And on that note, I may buy Little Big Planet for myself and play it at my girlfriends place – it looks awesome.


My Favourite ad for Little Big Planet.



A few other videos to show how cool the game is;



No comments:

Post a Comment