Ten*5


Stumbled across this trailer for an animated zombie flick 'A.D.' tonight. The style of the character's is really rad. The elongated bodies and faces is something that has always appealed to me - this particular video makes me recall Rosto A.D's work with their short film Jona/Tomberry which I studied in my first year of uni (2006). It was a wonderful film. A.D. appears very gritty and has a bit of that old film feel to it, which provides it with a strong visual identity. This combined with the character design and in particular the design of the zombies really gives me the impression that it is one to keep an eye out for.

For me personally, if nothing else.


1 comment:

  1. zombies terrify me, but i agree this movie looks great. also, that sounded like a certain Josh Homme singing, do you know who's doing the music?

    ReplyDelete