Thirteen*6

Well here we are. 136 posts later I have reached the 1 Year Anniversary for my blog - who would have thought I'd actually keep going at it this long?

It's difficult to wrap my head around the fact that 1 year ago I was in 4th Year uni, down in Melbourne on work experience when I started this blog. And now I'm in Sydney still looking for a job.

How time flies.



I graduated on the 15th, it was a double whammy with my birthday the same day. It was a good day, the rest of the trip was pretty uneventful - I was quite disgusted by several friends who were very unwilling to make an effort to catch up while I was in town for a very limited amount of time. I was quite displeased. If it is them visiting, I make an effort and meet them halfway. But apparently if I'm in town I am expected to go to them at their convenience. No doubt they are offended I only saw them briefly once, but I did invite them to a few different happening whilst I was there. The best they could do was catch up with me for a little bit on the first day and ask me when I was coming down next?? I was there for 5 days, come on!

Having said this, there were a few friends who made a huge effort. I greatly appreciate the effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment