Twelve*4


I have recently decided upon the objective of my Master's Project - to achieve a unique visual style through developing a unique visual style and using the visual effects to introduce elements of the way that I perceive the world into live action footage. Everything will reflect my personality  and perception of the world - the way that thing's and people appear, the way that that thing's move and interact with each other.

I know it probably sounds a little complicated but in my mind I have a very clear image of how this will work. Imagine walking past someone in the street - you see them but you don't really SEE them. All you see is what they project to the outside world - where you might see a huge bearded mean-looking fellow riding a motorbike, those that know him might see something different all together - like a cute little creature with endless compassion. That's what I mean - just by looking at someone and inevitably judging them from their appearances, it doesn't mean that you know them or see them at all.

Some main inspiration points that I am drawing on for this project are the works of Tim Burton, Chris Landreth and the film Tron.

The short film 'g.' provided me with some more inspiration today. The look and feel of the film is awesome, but the way that the story is what really inspires me.

No comments:

Post a Comment