May The 4th Be With You.


Here I am sitting and waiting for the stupid page to load, it having occupied my second monitor for the past hour and what happens? KABLOOM. Internet fail. Not so much internet but rather the server's inability to handle to countless of worldwide Star Wars nerds sitting at the computers attempting to discover what exactly will be on the Star Wars Blu-Rays.


My distaste for blu-ray is well know BUT it is Star Wars and there has been promises of all new features (interviews, footage etc) that could be of great interest to me. This is coming from a bloke who already owns 4 different copies of Star Wars on various media. Two VHS copies (one in the cardboard slips in the golf box, the other plastic covers) and two copies of the original films on dvd (2004 dvd box set and the 2006 re-release of the original theatrical versions) as well as the prequel trilogy on dvd. It's not unbelievable to comprehend that when I inevitably purchase a PS3, I may indeed bite the bullet and buy Star Wars on blu-ray.


So now what do I do? I'm going to hit send on this job application, put Empire Strikes Back on and climb into bed so that I can attempt to get some sleep before getting up at 6am.


May the Force be with you, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment