What is the Stargate?


With the Stargate Universe still fresh in everyone's minds I have been pondering the future of the franchise. It would appear that it's long run of syndicated television has come to an end for now, having begun in 1996 that's a a very impressive feat. I am hoping that the franchise continues in some form, David Hewlett recently admitted that he thinks that Stargate is far from done. Whether it be games or online adventures he believes that it will continue on and I personally doubt that MGM is done with it yet. They are ones for sticking with it (Bond franchise) as long as there is the money around.

I found this video that someone thoughtfully stuck up on Youtube. For those of you out there who remain unfamiliar with the series I do not think you could ask for a better breakdown of what exactly is a 'stargate', it's function and of course the history of the Stargate Program.

No comments:

Post a Comment