Need 4 Melbourne


So over Wagga and uni, I cannot wait until I complete my course and move to somewhere with a different climate to Young as well. I need something new and different and not as regimented as Uni. I desperately want to be able to finish work and then not have to think about anything I want rather than have to worry about assessments and the expectations of lecturers etc.


Uni is not really doing anything for me at the moment, there are moments of excitement but overall I just lack the enthusiasm that I should have and I think this is due to the structure and the general nature of uni. I don’t care for some of the assessment tasks I am being given to do and that I am afraid that this is reflected in the final product. I want to do something different, but the guidelines of the subject or assessment do not allow me to do the things I want. I try anyway and am feeling as though I am missing the mark in part on some things. But I fear this is quite normal for being in 4th Year of Uni.

I need something new to inspire me. I need a new place, a new job and some new hobbies. I find myself not caring for the opinions and petty cliques of those people around me, whether it is friends or colleagues at uni. I find that a group in one degree in particular has developed a complex that they seem to deem it acceptable that they treat the people that they once respected with a rather large amount of disregard – even those that count themselves friends with these individuals. I would like to say that this is my opinion alone but I am afraid that it is not. This is unacceptable as far as I am concerned but I no longer have the patience to put up with this. This is one of my many reasons for wishing that uni was over right now so that I could get the hell out of Wagga, move to Melbourne and do something of merit and that I enjoy more than what I am currently undertaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment