Adertise Your*my*self


As I near the end of my university career I am now pimping myself out via the wonderful world of the Internet to various sites which will hopefully assist me in finding a job at the end of the year. As long as you pick the right sites it works quite well. Apart from all these other sites there’s another option of course, which is a portfolio site.

dkirkland.com will be going up hopefully by the end of the week, once the transfer of hosting has gone through (currently in the process of the transfer). Above is a screen shot of the template that I have been working on. This particular site is a filler which i can use to apply for jobs whilst i finish compiling the final site which will include a larger, full portfolio rather than select works - which will therefore give a fuller impression of my capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment