Initiative(s)

As you may have noticed I got a little slack with this blog and just finished a few catch-up posts. I’m getting my organising-skills back on track after a bit of time out spent in Saints Row 2 (*damn you Rob).

Uni projects are progressing at an alright (not great) pace which has been delayed by a confusing request for more research and then told to abandon such heavy research. Confused? I know I was. My final subject is proving to be just as much work as I expected, which as far as I am concerned is fortunate because I don’t think many in my class understand the amount of catch-up work they have to do over the next few weeks.

Apart from my 6 uni projects (2 advertising campaigns, 1 series of illustrations + layout, 1 series of videos to edit and upload, a motion graphics piece and a seminar) I am planning on undertaking a couple of other projects including a 52 Week Initiative during which I do one personal work per week (doesn’t matter what it is), a work for the next issue of GOFISH (Theme is Portraiture) and few other projects that I’ll talk about at a later date.


Also, be sure to check out my portfolio site, which went live this week. I’m working on the full site, so this is something that I can use in the meantime. There’s a couple of fix up’s that need to be done yet (i.e. the font for ‘Dane Kirkland, Portfolio). It has been a while coming, I am pretty sure the current template is Version 06.02 so....

Ooh and I finally picked up the 2 disc edition of Hot Fuzz from Big W last night in a shiny metal case!! Best $16 I have spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment