Eighteen*4

7. (PROGRESS!) Read Dracula.


 Some more progress today!

I picked up Dracula in the Penguins Classic line today, have been putting it off for ages now. In fact I even saved myself some cash by picking it up from Big W with their 35% off paperbacks sale at the moment. Quite pleased with myself. Sure helped out with some other less-than-fantastic developments of late.

 
This is exactly what a macbook screen looks like when it complete fucks itself. Excuse the language but it's so damn frustrating. Since I got my iMac I haven't needed it per say but I will actually need it in 3 or so weeks so that's unfortunate. The screen began to flicker with the artifacts you can see above, then the screen flashed like mad and would not stop - quickly followed by my turning it off at the power. Left it for a while and then turned it back on and BAM! Computer will not reboot normally or in safe mode. Not happy. Macbook is only 2 years and 3 months old and is out of warranty and quite frankly I don't want to spend too much on getting it fixed. I only just got a new battery and all *sigh* see how a few phonecalls goes tomorrow, mighty even go down to the dodgy mac repair center and see what they can tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment