Seventeen*2


Current WIP.

For several purposes. More concept art for my MAP project, as well as expanding my illustration folio and also possibly serving a purpose in another project as well. It's called multi-tasking kids! At the moment everything that I do I try to tie into my MAP work as well because I need to do as much as I can on that while I have the time. Doing freelance since the end of June up until the start of this week chewed up a ridonculous amount of my time and has left me with some catching up to do before the October assessment.

Finger crossed!

I had a frustrating time doing the lineart for old Jack (above). So much so that I lost it at one point and almost gave up but as you can see that didn't stick. I just took a different approach - pink! I think it's cool... don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment