Seventeen*4


What is probably old news to everyone is very exciting to me!

I only just discovered the awesomeness which is quick shortcuts to your favourite blogs right on your iphone's home screen. It's so simple and fun! Makes me actually want to check out the blogs on my phone as opposed to waiting until I get home.

If you have an iphone, open up safari and click that unusual '+' and then choose 'Add to Home Screen'. Give it a bit to load, longer if you have a 3G with OS4 like I do and then you can name the shortcut and then it's done! Of course with OS4 there's the organisational bonus of folders and for me I was especially stoked by the capability of making your own icons by zooming on said image before you hit '+'. You can see a hint of my favourite blogs above. Some friends, some randoms and the ever amazing Jirat James Patradoon and Brian O'Malley.

No comments:

Post a Comment